The 14th Oak Lawn Library Friends Art Show will be from May 1st thru May 29th. Art intake will be on April 30th from 4 to 6 p.m. Here is the Call for Artists page:
Oak Lawn Library Friends
14th Annual Art Show
May 1 – May 29th, 2020
Categories: PAINTING, DRAWING, PRINT, PHOTOGRAPHY, WATERCOLOR, and MIXED MEDIA.
Works will be evaluated by a panel of judges. Cash prizes will be awarded: 1st place prize is $100, 2nd place prize is $75 and 3rd place prize is $50.
- Artists may submit a maximum of 2 entries.
- Please email an image of each entry via email to email@example.com. The deadline is 5 p.m. April 6th. This is to allow time to publicize the art show.
- Entries must be new to this event.
- Art must be wired and ready to hang.
- Pictures may not exceed 36 by 36 inches.
- Insurance is not provided for this show.
- Artists may wish to secure insurance coverage through a personal insurance provider.
- Art Show reception for artists and friends May 16th from 1 – 2 p.m.
Who: Artists over the age of 18
When: Art Intake Day Thursday April 30th 4 pm – 6 pm
Where: Oak Lawn Library 4100 Cedar Springs Rd Dallas, TX 75219.
(Please stay to help hang the art)
What: Email attached paperwork with insurance waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, you can call/text 972-975-8622.
Sponsorship levels are as follows:
Artist – $250 and up
Canvas – $100 and up
Paint – $50 and up
Harriet A. Little
Paint Brush – $25 & up