May 2021 Artist – Lauri Thomas
On May 4th, the Dallas Public Library begins limited library service will be available inside our library buildings:
Open for Limited Service (May 4)
- Grab & Go: browsing and self-checkout
- Use a Computer: one 90-minute session per day per user
- Get a Library Card
- Print, Make Copies, Send a Fax
- Library To Go curbside pickup
- Research by Appointment (Central Library only)
- Creative Spaces by Appointment – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Story Center – 214-670-1668
- Fiber Arts Workroom – 214-670-1643
- Heritage Lab – 214-670-1433
- Charge devices (Central Library only)
- Virtual Programs
Book Cover – Puzzles
Books – Author pages (brief biographies of authors, list of published books & YouTube interviews where available).
Author Pages have been split into 3 sections A-L, M & N-Z.
Currently 1,988 author pages.
Author Pages ending in M.
Books by Category – a list of books by category
BookPage (online access)
Checkout Wifi Hotspots from your local library
Current Oak Lawn Library Friends Newsletter – Feb. 2021 – Volume 10 Issue 1
Novel Discussion Book Club is meeting monthly. The May book is “Piranesi” by Susanna Clarke.
The meeting date is May 26th at 11 a.m. here is a link to the author page for Susanna Clarke on the Oak Lawn Library Friends website: https://oaklawnlibraryfriends.com/susanna-clarke/
And a link for registration for this online meeting discussion of the book:
- NPR’s Best Books for 2020
New Hours for Library To Go – starting Feb.2, 2021
Looking for Other Ways to Get Involved? Learn more…