J.L. Langley said her first words at six months of age. By the time she was a year old, she was talking in complete sentences and, as most of her family and friends will tell you, she hasn’t shut up since. After becoming an accomplished motormouth, J.L. set out to master other avenues of self-expression, including art, and dance.
She attended the University of Texas, where she majored in art, and worked as a dance instructor on the side. Her love of artistic expression in dance landed her a career in which she taught and performed for over twenty-five years. After marriage to her junior high school sweetheart and the birth of their children, J.L. decided to try her hand at writing. To date, she has several successful novels and a handful of novellas to her credit.
She lives in Texas, where she was born and raised, with her real life hero, their rowdy two boys, two even rowdier German Shepherds and ten goldfish, one of which is named Jaws. When she’s not writing, she can usually be found with her nose in a book, appreciating the communication skills of other writers.
Books in order of publication:
- My Fair Captain (Samhain Publishing, 2007 & Dreamspinner Press, 2018)
- The Englor Affair (Samhain Publishing, 2008 & Dreamspinner Press, 2018)
- My Regelence Rake (Samhain Publishing, 2012 & Dreamspinner Press, 2018)
- Diplomatic Relations (Dreamspinner Press, 2019)
- My Highland Laird (Dreamspinner Press, 2019)
With or Without Series
- With Love (Rewritten and extended into a novella)
- Without Reservations (Re-Published)
- With Caution (Re-Published)
- With Abandon (Re-Published)
- Without Secrets (To be released in 2019)
- The Tin Star
- The Broken H
- The Christmas Tree Bargain
- His Convenient Husband