Mary O’Malley (born 1954 in Connemara, Ireland) is an Irish poet whose work has been published in various literary magazines. She has published seven poetry books since 1990 and her poems have been translated into several languages.
Book published in order of publication
- A Consideration of Silk, Salmon Poetry Galway, 1990
- Where the Rocks Float, Salmon, Galway, 1993
- The Knife in the Wave, Salmon Co. Clare, 1997
- Asylum Road, Salmon Publishing, 2001
- The Boning Hall (New & Selected), Carcanet Press, Manchester, 2002
- A Perfect V, Carcanet Press, Manchester, 2006.
- Valparaiso, Carcanet Press, Manchester, 2012.
- Gaudent Angeli – 2019
- Three Irish Poets, Carcanet Press Ltd. 2003
- SALMON: A Journey in Poetry 1981-2007, edited by Jessie Lendennie
- The Making of a Poem: a Norton Anthology of Poetic Forms, edited by Eavan Boland and Mark Strand, W. W. Norton & Company; Reprint edition (April 2001)