Oetje John Rogge (October 12, 1903 – March 22, 1981) was an American attorney who prosecuted cases for the United States government, investigated Nazi activities in the United States, and in private practice was associated with civil rights and left-wing political causes.
Books in order of publication:
- Our Vanishing Civil Liberties (NY: Gaer Associates, 1949)
- Why Men Confess (NY: Thomas Nelson, 1959)
- “Unenumerated Rights”, 47 Cal. L. Rev. 787 (1959)
- The First and the Fifth: with some excursions into others (NY: Thomas Nelson, 1960)
- Obscenity Litigation in 10 American Jurisprudence Trials (1965)