Fredric Mark “Ric” Edelman is the chairman and co-founder of Edelman Financial Services, LLC, the author of several personal finance books and the host of a weekly personal finance talk radio show called The Ric Edelman Show, syndicated by Syndicated Solutions. Edelman was also the host of the public television show The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman. Edelman was ranked the #1 Independent Financial Advisor in the United States by Barron’s in 2009, 2010, 2012, and 2018. For 2018, Edelman was ranked #1. He is an alumnus of Glassboro State College, now Rowan University, with a bachelor’s degree in communications.
In October 2016, Jean and Ric Edelman donated $25 million to the Edelman Fossil Park at Rowan University.
Books in order of publication:
- Ordinary People, Extraordinary Wealth (2001)
- What You Need to Do Now (2001)
- Discover the Wealth Within You (2003)
- The Lies About Money (2007)
- Rescue Your Money (2009)
- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman|The Truth About Money (2010)
- The Truth About Retirement Plans and IRAs (2014)
- The Truth About Your Future (2017)